Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 13 có đáp án

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Chọn từ khác loại

A. Water 

B. Milk 

C. Hungry 

D. Juice

Câu 2:

Chọn từ khác loại

A. Like 

B. They 

C. You 

D. She

Câu 3:

Chọn từ khác loại

A. Pork 

B. Beef 

C. Chicken 

D. Thirsty

Câu 4:

Chọn từ khác loại

A. Thank 

B. Noodle 

C. Rice 

D. Vegetable

Câu 5:

Hello, I (1) _______ Loan, I (2) _______ with my parents in Ho Chi Minh City. My (3) _______ number is 8562364. I often talk (4) _______ my friends on the phone. Now I am calling Hoa to talk about Minh’s birthday party (5) _______ 15th November. Minh is (6) _______ his birthday party at home in the afternoon so I want to ask Hoa about what we shall buy and give him at the party. I also want to tell her to wait for me at home and I will go there to meet her (7) _______ foot and then go with her (8) _______ Minh’s house.

Question 1

A. is   

B. are    

C. am  

D. do

Câu 6:

Choose the best answer to fill in the blanks

Hello, I (1) _______ Loan, I (2) _______ with my parents in Ho Chi Minh City. My (3) _______ number is 8562364. I often talk (4) _______ my friends on the phone. Now I am calling Hoa to talk about Minh’s birthday party (5) _______ 15th November. Minh is (6) _______ his birthday party at home in the afternoon so I want to ask Hoa about what we shall buy and give him at the party. I also want to tell her to wait for me at home and I will go there to meet her (7) _______ foot and then go with her (8) _______ Minh’s house.

Question 2

A. live    

B. lives    

C. to live    

D. living

Câu 7:

Question 3

A. address    

B. telephone    

C. house    

D. home

Câu 8:

Question 4

A. to    

B. about    

C. with     

D. in

Câu 9:

Question 5

A. in    

B. at    

C. to    

D. on