Đề thi giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 10 Thí điểm có đáp án (Đề 1)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

A. banned

B. cleared

C. kissed

D. raised

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

A. recognised

B. stringed

C. conquered

D. watched

Câu 3:

A. liked

B. backed

C. encouraged

D. reversed

Câu 4:

A. enjoyed

B. finished

C. suffered

D. agreed

Câu 5:

A. performed

B. released

C. received

D. adored

Câu 6:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

We’re best friends as we have a ____ interest in music.

A. passion

B. passionately

C. passionless

D. passionate

Câu 7:

My teacher assigned us a writing task about ____ of our favorite singers.

A. biology

B. biography

C. biodiversity

D. biochemist

Câu 8:

We find out that beat box has ____ very popular recently.

A. came

B. turned

C. become

D. became

Câu 9:

Lina, the ____ album of the new music band in our city, will be uploaded on the website next week. I’m looking forward to listening to it.

A. debut

B. only

C. best-selling

D. individual

Câu 10:

The ____ cheered loudly when the singers came out on the stage.

A. audience

B. spectator

C. public

D. watcher

Câu 11:

Our performance was ____ to be the best one in this competition last night.

A. cheered

B. appeared

C. judged

D. seen

Câu 12:

The local celebrities joined hands to ____ a fund-raising campaign for charity.

A. solve

B. conserve

C. come up

D. launch

Câu 13:

He practically ____ a comic style called stand-up comedy in which a comedian performs in front of a live audience.

A. realised

B. invented

C. distributed

D. thought

Câu 14:

No longer did Pokémon Go become the widespread ____ in Viet Nam.

A. effect

B. phenomenon

C. invention

D. news

Câu 15:

That the young talented pianist won the Pulitzer Prizes has attracted ____ attention.

A. worldwide

B. scientific

C. undue

D. careful

Câu 16:

Tom said that he could ____ me with this assignment.

A. helped

B. helping

C. to help

D. help

Câu 17:

John made me ____ a lot with his hilarious jokes.

A. laughing

B. to laugh

C. laugh

D. laughed

Câu 18:

I’d like ____ all of you to enjoy my party on this Friday

A. to invite

B. inviting

C. invite

D. not invite

Câu 19:

We expect Linh ____ to the airport late as the plane will take off in 15 minutes.

A. to come

B. not to come

C. not coming

D. coming

Câu 20:

I’m happy ____ that you’ve passed your driving test. Congratulations!

A. not hearing

B. hear

C. hearing

D. to hear

Câu 21:

My mother said that she would rather ____ to Hoi An than Nha Trang.

A. to travel

B. travelling

C. not to travel

D. travel

Câu 22:

I allow my little daughter ____ with her friends in the flower garden.

A. not to play

B. to play

C. playing

D. play

Câu 23:

You’d better ____ out with your friends as it is very dangerous in the evening.

A. went

B. go

C. going

D. to go

Câu 24:

My parents let my sister ____ camping with her friends in the mountain.

A. not go

B. going

C. go

D. to go

Câu 25:

We intend ____ him the truth for fear that he’ll fly into a fit of madness.

A. to tell

B. telling

C. not tell

D. not to tell

Câu 26:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

“When will the conference finish?” - “____”

A. No, it won't.

B. Maybe 10:00 a.m.

C. It finished at 9:30 a.m.

D. Yes, it’s very interesting.

Câu 27:

“What was your major at university?” - “ ____”

A. Economics.

B. University of Cambridge.

C. It’s up to my decision.

D. I'll choose Physics.

Câu 28:

“Pardon me, where can I find the restroom?” - “____”

A. I want to find the restroom.

B. Here you are.

C. It has only one.

D. One flight up, to the left of the shoe department.

Câu 29:

“Excuse me, I would like to book two double rooms.” - “____”

A. You need to fill out this application form.

B. Thank you for booking.

C. Sorry, we only have one double room left.

D. The rooms have been cleaned already.

Câu 30:

“Thank you for your birthday gift, I really like it.” - “____”

A. I’m happy you like it.

B. Of course, it's valuable.

C. Not at all.

D. It’s nice of you.

Câu 31:

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s was the only-surviving son of Leopold and Maria Pertl Mozart. Leopold was a successful composer, violinist, and assistant concert master at the Salzburg court. Wolfgang's mother, a constantly ill housewife, was born to a middle class family of local community leaders. His only sister was Maria Anna. With their father’s encouragement and guidance, they both were introduced to music at an early age. Leopold started Anna on keyboard when she was seven, as three-year old Wolfgang looked on. Mimicking her playing, Wolfgang quickly began to show a strong understanding of chords, tonality, and tempo. Soon, he too was being tutored by his father.

Leopold was a devoted and task-oriented teacher to both his children. He made the lessons fun, but also insisted on a strong work ethic and perfection. Fortunately, both children excelled well in these areas. Recognising their special talents, Leopold devoted much of his time to their education in music as well as other subjects. Wolfgang soon showed signs of excelling beyond his father's teachings with an early composition at age five and demonstrating outstanding ability on harpsichord and the violin. He would soon go on to play the piano, organ and viola.

Which of the following is true about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?

A. He was the only child in his family.

B. His father played many roles in music community in Salzburg.

C. He started to expose himself to music at the age of seven.

D. His mother was a local community leader.

Câu 32:

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s was the only-surviving son of Leopold and Maria Pertl Mozart. Leopold was a successful composer, violinist, and assistant concert master at the Salzburg court. Wolfgang's mother, a constantly ill housewife, was born to a middle class family of local community leaders. His only sister was Maria Anna. With their father’s encouragement and guidance, they both were introduced to music at an early age. Leopold started Anna on keyboard when she was seven, as three-year old Wolfgang looked on. Mimicking her playing, Wolfgang quickly began to show a strong understanding of chords, tonality, and tempo. Soon, he too was being tutored by his father.

Leopold was a devoted and task-oriented teacher to both his children. He made the lessons fun, but also insisted on a strong work ethic and perfection. Fortunately, both children excelled well in these areas. Recognising their special talents, Leopold devoted much of his time to their education in music as well as other subjects. Wolfgang soon showed signs of excelling beyond his father's teachings with an early composition at age five and demonstrating outstanding ability on harpsichord and the violin. He would soon go on to play the piano, organ and viola.

When looking Anna playing piano, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ____.

A. composed music

B. imitated her

C. introduced music to her

D. played violin

Câu 33:

The word “devoted" in the passage is closest in meaning to ____.

A. inconstant

B. strict

C. committed

D. only

Câu 34:

Mozart’s father ____.

A. created lessons which were not fun

B. required only perfection

C. did not ask for work morality

D. was his early tutor

Câu 35:

The word “outstanding" in the passage is closest in meaning to ____.

A. ordinary

B. normal

C. average

D. impressive