Đề thi giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 10 Thí điểm có đáp án (Đề 5)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

A. costly

B. fastener

C. portable

D. smartphone

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

A. determine

B. profile

C. science

D. versatile

Câu 3:

A. benefit

B. generous

C. inventor

D. video

Câu 4:

A. fabric

B. iminate

C. laptop

D. patent

Câu 5:

A. company

B. compose

C. comprise

D. computer

Câu 6:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Smartphone can be a great learning ____ but you need to think of how to use it effectively.

A. benefit

B. choice

C. invention

D. tool

Câu 7:

It is convenient for you to read ____ when you travel.

A. e-books

B. laptops

C. online game

D. smartphones

Câu 8:

Many young people carry a pair of earbuds as they are small, light, and ____.

A. chargeable

B. economical

C. portable

D. transferable

Câu 9:

Washing machine or vacuum cleaner can help you to ____ time while doing housework.

A. kill

B. save

C. spend

D. waste

Câu 10:

Velcro has gradually become a familiar ____ for shoes, jackets, and even spacesuits.

A. button

B. fastener

C. locker

D. zipper

Câu 11:

Most smartphones now ____ flash player as well as voice and video calls.

A. display

B. offer

C. provide

D. support

Câu 12:

Many students prefer ____ assignments on their laptops to writing traditionally.

A. reading

B. searching

C. sending

D. typing

Câu 13:

Mobile devices such as laptops or digital cameras can be charged by ____.

A. solar charges

B. solar-charges

C. solar chargers

D. solar-chargers

Câu 14:

We can surf the ____ to search for news, watch films, or download music.

A. e-book

BInternet

C. laptop

D. smartphone

Câu 15:

In many classrooms, teachers use chalk to write on the ____.

A. blackboards

B. black boards

C. whiteboards

D. white boards

Câu 16:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct to each of the following questions.

A correction pen is used for ____ your writing mistakes

A. cover

B. covered

C. covering

D. to cover

Câu 17:

It's no good ____ him the truth now.

A. not to tell

B. tell

C. telling

D. to tell

Câu 18:

It's important ____ too much about your failure.

A. not to worry

B. not worry

C. not worrying to

D. don’t worry

Câu 19:

Don’t forget ____ your homework before coming to class.

A. doing

B. having done

C. to be done

D. to do

Câu 20:

Did you remember ____ Mr. Green my message?

A. be given

B. giving

C. have given

D. to give

Câu 21:

3-D printing ____ complex tools and components.

A. is used for produce

B. is used to produce

C. uses for producing

D. uses to produce

Câu 22:

She was old enough ____ up her own mind.

A. made

B. make

C. making

D. to make

Câu 23:

My computer is used for ____ music and video.

A. having played

B. play

C. playing

D. to play

Câu 24:

My father uses a calculator to ____.

A. be calculated

B. being calculated

C. calculate

D. calculating

Câu 25:

Facebook is used____ among the young.

A. communicate

B. communicating

C. to communicate

D. to communicating

Câu 26:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

“Good luck with the exam, Minh!” - “____, Dad.”

A. By no means

B. I wish so

C. Never mind

D. Thank you

Câu 27:

“Dad. I’ve passed the English test.” - “____”

A. Good job!

B. Good test!

C. Good luck!

D. Good way!

Câu 28:

“I think I will choose a new laptop rather than a smartphone.” - “____,Phong!”

A. Congratulation

B. I hope so

C. What a pity

D. What a wise choice

Câu 29:

“Do you know that many inventions were inspired by the natural world?” - “____”

A. Of course. You’re right.

B. There is no hope about it.

C. Well, that sounds interesting.

D. Yes, I couldn't agree more.

Câu 30:

“Do you think new inventions always make people rich?” – “____”

A. I agree.

B. I don’t think so.

C. It sounds great.

D. no, not much

Câu 31:

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

MOBILE PHONES

When Scotsman Alexander Graham Bell (106) ____ the telephone in 1876, it was a revolution in communication. (107) ____ the first time, people could talk to each other over great distances almost as clearly as if they were in the same room. Nowadays, though, we (108) ____ usc Bell’s invention for taking photographs, (109) ____ the Internet or watching video clips rather than talking. Over the last two decades a new (110) _____ of spoken communication has emerged: the mobile phone.

Question 106:

A. has been invented

B. is invented

C. invented

D. was invented

Câu 32:

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.

MOBILE PHONES

When Scotsman Alexander Graham Bell (106) ____ the telephone in 1876, it was a revolution in communication. (107) ____ the first time, people could talk to each other over great distances almost as clearly as if they were in the same room. Nowadays, though, we (108) ____ usc Bell’s invention for taking photographs, (109) ____ the Internet or watching video clips rather than talking. Over the last two decades a new (110) _____ of spoken communication has emerged: the mobile phone.

Question 107:

A. As

B. By

C. For

D. Since

Câu 33:

MOBILE PHONES

Question 108:

A. increase

B. increased

C. increasing

D. increasingly

Câu 34:

MOBILE PHONES

Question 109:

A. accessing

B. contacting

C. entering

D. searching

Câu 35:

MOBILE PHONES

Question 110:

A. aids

B. means

C. tools

D. ways