Đề thi giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm có đáp án (Đề 2)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the underlined part different from others.

A. judo

B. student

C. computer

D. music

Câu 2:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the underlined part different from others.

A. dishwasher

B. pencil

C. swimming

D. kitchen

Câu 3:

A. poster

B. sofa

C. nose

D. move

Câu 4:

A. cooks

B. loves

C. talks

D. hates

Câu 5:

Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences

There is _________ compass and a rubber on the table.

A. too

B. a

C. much

D. an

Câu 6:

My friend always makes people laugh. He’s very ________.

A. funny

B. boring

C. talkative

D. confident

Câu 7:

He _________ television in the living room at present.

A. watches

B. watch

C. does watch

D. is watching

Câu 8:

The tree is _________ front of his house.

A. to

B. for

C. on

D. in

Câu 9:

Jane likes playing a lot of sports. She is very _________.

A. healthy

B. sporty

C. talkative

D. careful

Câu 10:

Let’s _________ to the swimming pool.

A. go

B. going

C. to go

D. went

Câu 11:

I _________ the cupboard every day.

A. is cleaning

B. cleaning

C. clean

D. am cleaning

Câu 12:

- Where’s the oranges? - They are in the _________.

A. fridge

B. choir

C. poster

D. microwave

Câu 13:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the passage below

Hello. I’m Elsa. I’m from Chicago. This ________ (1) the picture of Alice, my best friend. She lives _________ (2) Los Angeles. You can see she is really fit. She ___________ (3) oval face, brown eyes and straight nose. She’s very kind and creative. We have been pen pals __________ (4) more than five years. This summer vacation, she’s going _________ (5) me. We are going to the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum to visit Uncle Ho. I’m so excited to see her soon.

Question 1:

A. is

B. are

C. be

D. being

Câu 14:

Hello. I’m Elsa. I’m from Chicago. This ________ (1) the picture of Alice, my best friend. She lives _________ (2) Los Angeles. You can see she is really fit. She ___________ (3) oval face, brown eyes and straight nose. She’s very kind and creative. We have been pen pals __________ (4) more than five years. This summer vacation, she’s going _________ (5) me. We are going to the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum to visit Uncle Ho. I’m so excited to see her soon.

Question 2:

A. at

B. on

C. in

D. to

Câu 15:

Question 3:

A. has

B. makes

C. goes

D. does

Câu 16:

Question 4:

A. of

B. in

C. since

D. for

Câu 17:

Question 5:

A. visit

B. to vistit

C. visiting

D. visits