Đề thi giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 8 Thí điểm có đáp án (Đề 2)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the word that has main stress placed differently from the others

A. unaffected

B. undrinkable

C. uncountable

D. unsuitable

Câu 2:

A. unpopular

B. unorganized

C. unfortunate

D. unambitious

Câu 3:

A. imperfect

B. immature

C. immobile

D. immoral

Câu 4:

A. translator

B. director

C. editor

D. spectator

Câu 5:

Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences

Some people ____________ in their house roof after the flood.

A. trapped

B. have trapped

C. were trapped

D. trap

Câu 6:

After a month, Jenny got used to ____________ in her new school.

A. studying

B. study

C. studied

D. to study

Câu 7:

Her son was absent from school ____________ his illness last Tuesday.

A. because of

B. although

C. because 

D. despite of

Câu 8:

She spends 1 hour ____________ English every day.

A. learn

B. to learn

C. learning

D. learns

Câu 9:

Read the following paragraph and complete it with one suitable word in each blank

Ewan McGregor was born in Scotland in 1971. He decided to be an actor when he was only nine and he starred his first film in 1992. So far in his career he has appeared (1) _________ a lot of different types of films, including comedies, musical, dramas and the Star Wars movies. In his career Ewan has worked with (2) _________ like Cameron Diaz and Nicole Kidman, and his films have won (3) _________ of awards. He loves acting and when he finished (4) _________ the musical, Moulin Rouge, he said, “I have never been happier to do anything in my life”.

Question 1:

A. at

B. on

C. with

D. in

Câu 10:

Read the following paragraph and complete it with one suitable word in each blank

Ewan McGregor was born in Scotland in 1971. He decided to be an actor when he was only nine and he starred his first film in 1992. So far in his career he has appeared (1) _________ a lot of different types of films, including comedies, musical, dramas and the Star Wars movies. In his career Ewan has worked with (2) _________ like Cameron Diaz and Nicole Kidman, and his films have won (3) _________ of awards. He loves acting and when he finished (4) _________ the musical, Moulin Rouge, he said, “I have never been happier to do anything in my life”.

Question 2:

A. engineers

B. farmers

C. actresses

D. teachers

Câu 11:

Question 3:

A. a lots

B. lots

C. much

D. some

Câu 12:

Question 4:

A. to film

B. filmed

C. film

D. filming