Đề thi Học kì 2 Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm có đáp án (Đề 4)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Circle the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.

A. wireless

B. iron

C. wifi

D. fridge

Câu 2:

Circle the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.

A. remote

B. doctor

C. control

D. close

Câu 3:

A. computer

B. music

C. lucky

D. student

Câu 4:

A. read

B. meal

C. weather

D. leader

Câu 5:

Circle the correct answer A, B, C, or D to complete each of the following sentences.

There will be more people live in an apartment __________ in a house.

A. then

B. that

C. than

D. this

Câu 6:

Circle the correct answer A, B, C, or D to complete each of the following sentences.

We use _________ to preserve food and vegetables.

A. dishwashers

B. cleaners

C. fridges

D. washing machines

Câu 7:

__________do you listen to music? – Every night.

A. What time

B. How often

C. How long

D. How much

Câu 8:

He __________ skiing every winter.

A. goes

B. has

C. makes

D. gets

Câu 9:

Would you like __________ oranges?

A. any

B. an

C. a

some

Câu 10:

There _________ some trees and flowers around his house.

A. be

B. is

C. are

D. wil be

Câu 11:

__________ Sunday, we are going to visit our grandparents.

A. On

B. In

C. With

D. At

Câu 12:

___________ going to visit Australia?

A. Let's

B. Why not we

C. What about

D. Would you like

Câu 13:

Complete the following passage

My dream house is different from the others. I love _________ (1) in a motorhome. It will look like a normal truck, _________ (2) there will be hi-tech appliances inside. I might change my address regularly. One day I might be in a beach. The other day I might move to the mountain. I will grow vegetable on the windows. There will be _________ (3) automatic cleaner, a modern dishwasher, and a hi-tech fridge. I will install a wireless TV and Wi-Fi _________ (4) the weather forecast, news and entertainment programs. I love my dream house so much.

Question 1:

A. living

B. live

C. lived

D. will live

Câu 14:

My dream house is different from the others. I love _________ (1) in a motorhome. It will look like a normal truck, _________ (2) there will be hi-tech appliances inside. I might change my address regularly. One day I might be in a beach. The other day I might move to the mountain. I will grow vegetable on the windows. There will be _________ (3) automatic cleaner, a modern dishwasher, and a hi-tech fridge. I will install a wireless TV and Wi-Fi _________ (4) the weather forecast, news and entertainment programs. I love my dream house so much.

Question 2:

A. and

B. so

C. but

D. because

Câu 15:

Question 3:

A. a

B. an

C. the

D. X

Câu 16:

Question 4:

A. watch

B. watching

C. watched

D. to watch