Đề thi Tiếng Anh 11 Học kì 2 có đáp án (Đề 4)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu từ 1 đến 5

The house is for sale. I was born is in it.

A. The house in which I was born is for sale.

B. The house which I was born is for sale.

C. The house that I was born is for sale.

D. The house in where I was born is for sale.

Câu 2:

The grandmother made all the decisions in the house.

A. It was all the decisions that made by my grandmother in the house.

B. It is the grandmother that made all the decisions in the house.

C. It was the grandmother who made all the decisions in the house.

D. It is all the decisions that made by my grandmother in the house.

Câu 3:

I like coffee. So does my mum.

A. Either my mum or I like coffee.

B. Both my mum and I like coffee.

C. Both my mum and I likes coffee.

D. Neither my mum nor I like coffee.

Câu 4:

I myself saw the ghost last night.

A. It am I that saw the ghost last night.

B. It was me that saw the ghost last night.

C. It is I that saw the ghost last night.

D. It was I who saw the ghost last night.

Câu 5:

Both you and I are good at English.

A. Neither you nor I am good at English.

BNeither you nor I am bad at English.

CEither you or I am good at English

DNot only you but also I am bad at English.

Câu 6:

Xác định từ/cụm từ có gạch dưới (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cần phải sửa để những câu sau trở thành chính xác

When Tommy was a little boy, he used to pretend that he has a horse.

A. was

B. used to

C. pretend

D. has

Câu 7:

The passer- by who he stopped me in the street asked me for directions.

A. passer-by

B. he stopped

Casked

D. directions

Câu 8:

It were George that Peter bought the car from some days ago.

A. were

B. that

C. bought

D. ago

Câu 9:

These brown shoes look nicearen’t they?

A. These

B. look

C. nice

D. aren’t they

Câu 10:

He said we could either go by train or by plane.

A. said

B. could

C. go

D. by plane

Câu 11:

Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi câu

Do you think computer games are just for kids? Then you should think again. You might be surprised to learn that the game industry now makes more money tha Hollywood. As soon as a family buy a new PC, all they really want to do is to play games.

It is hardly surprising that video gaming has become one of the most popular forms of enter tainment today. Agood game is like a good film; it will hold your attention, capture your imagination and play with your emotions.

The big difference, however is that watching a movie is a passive pastime. You have no say in how the plo develops or which characters dominate the story. With computer games, you direct your action and that is what makes them so exciting. Finding the right game is likely to signal the beginning of a lasting love affair with the interactive world of make believe.

It is wrong to think of gaming as something simply for children and teenagers. In fact, the biggest growth area of the market is the 25-35 age group.

Question: A good game is like a good film because ……………………………..

A. All are correct

B. it plays with our emotions

C. it captures our imagination

D. it holds our attention

Câu 12:

Do you think computer games are just for kids? Then you should think again. You might be surprised to learn that the game industry now makes more money tha Hollywood. As soon as a family buy a new PC, all they really want to do is to play games.

It is hardly surprising that video gaming has become one of the most popular forms of enter tainment today. Agood game is like a good film; it will hold your attention, capture your imagination and play with your emotions.

The big difference, however is that watching a movie is a passive pastime. You have no say in how the plo develops or which characters dominate the story. With computer games, you direct your action and that is what makes them so exciting. Finding the right game is likely to signal the beginning of a lasting love affair with the interactive world of make believe.

It is wrong to think of gaming as something simply for children and teenagers. In fact, the biggest growth area of the market is the 25-35 age group.

Question: What’s the big difference between watching a movie and playing computer games?

A. We have no say in how the plot develops in the movie but we direct the action with computer games.

BGames hold our attention but movies don’t

C.when watching a movie is we say nothing but we say a lot when playing computer games.

D. With computer games, we direct the action meanwhile we always keep silent when watching a movie.

Câu 13:

Question: The sentences are not true EXCEPT

A. Computer games are just for kids

B. As soon as a family buys a new PC, all they want to do is to play games.

C. It is wrong to think of gaming as something simply for children and teenagers.

D. The biggest growth area of the computer game market is the 25-35 age group

Câu 14:

Question: Which of the followings is considered the main theme of the passage?

A. The game industry now makes a lot of money

B. The biggest growth area of the computer game market is the 25-35 age group.

C. Video gaming has become one of the most popular forms of entertainment today.

D. The difference between movies and games have been proven.

Câu 15:

Question: Which of the sentences is NOT true?

AThe game industry now makes more money then Hollywood.

BFinding the right game is likely to signal the beginning of a lasting love affair with the interactive world of make-believe.

C. It is surprising that video gaming has become one of the most popular forms of entertainment today.

DWatching a movie is more passive than playing a computer game.

Câu 16:

Chọn từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với những từ còn lại

Aaccomplish

Bindulge

C. avid

Daccompany

Câu 17:

Chọn từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với những từ còn lại

A. popular

B. ability

C. pleasure

D. interest

Câu 18:

Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với những từ còn lại trong mỗi câu

A. lived

B. changed

C. washed

D. grabbed

Câu 19:

Chọn từ (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với những từ còn lại trong mỗi câu

A. gather

B. organise

C. aquatic

D. appear

Câu 20:

A. cliffs

B. behaves

C. strives

D. conserves

Câu 21:

A. cliffs

B. behaves

C. strives

D. conserves

Câu 22:

Chọn từ/cụm từ thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu

Bettie usually______ television in the evening.

A. has watched

B. watch

C. watches

D. watching

Câu 23:

Look! That man______ your bicycle

A. steal

B. is stealing

C. stealing

D. stolen

Câu 24:

Many rare animals have become______. They have disappeared from the earth.

A. unique

B. extinct

C. extraodinary

D. alive

Câu 25:

There aren’t many exercises left undone, ______?.

A. are they

B. aren’t there

C. aren’t they

D. are there

Câu 26:

His parents wouldn’t let him marry anyone______ family was poor.

A. of whom

B. whom

C. of whose

D. whose

Câu 27:

Eric______ a flat yet, so he’s still living with his parents.

A. is finding

B. found

C. hasn’t found

D. didn’t find

Câu 28:

Anne is not only good at languages______ natural sciences.

A. but also

B. but also at

C. but she also good at

D. but also excellent at

Câu 29:

The phone suddenly rang while I______ my homework

A. were doing

B. had been doing

C. was doing

D. had done

Câu 30:

Before Lan______ to bed, she had turned off the light.

A. had gone

B. has gone

C. went

D. went to

Câu 31:

A football fan is______ has a strong interest in football

A. a thing that

B. what

C. something that

D. a person that

Câu 32:

The film______ when we arrived at the cinema.

A. has begu

B. had begun

C. begins

D. begun

Câu 33:

She showed us the hospital______ she was born

A. where

B. that

C. which

D. on which

Câu 34:

It was at this corner______ the accident happened

A. when

B. that

C. what

D. who

Câu 35:

Unlike many young children, Jim doesn’t enjoy______ computer games.

A. doing

B. playing

C. taking

D. collecting

Câu 36:

Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống

Australia is a big country, nearly all Australians live(36)____ the sea. On hot summer days you can see thousands of people at the beachm Many beaches have waves that (37)____ very high. These large waves are known at surf and the people(38)____ ride them are called surfers. (39)____ is a skill and needs learning. Don’t(40)____ to be able to surf properly the first time you try. However, by practicing a few times you will learn how to do it.

Question 36:

A. in

B. with

C. on

D. near

Câu 37:

Australia is a big country, nearly all Australians live(36)____ the sea. On hot summer days you can see thousands of people at the beachm Many beaches have waves that (37)____ very high. These large waves are known at surf and the people(38)____ ride them are called surfers. (39)____ is a skill and needs learning. Don’t(40)____ to be able to surf properly the first time you try. However, by practicing a few times you will learn how to do it.

Question 38:

A. who

B. whom

C. that in

D. they

Câu 38:

Question 36:

A. in

B. with

C. on

D. near

Câu 39:

Question 39:

A. Surfer

B. Rider

C. Riding

D. Surfing

Câu 40:

Câu 40:

A. think

B. know

C. expect

D. say