Đề thi Tiếng Anh 7 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án (Đề 3)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.

A. map

B. hat

C. cap

D. what

Câu 2:

Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.

A. sort

B. bottle

C. roll

D. coffee

Câu 3:

A. daughter

B. sauce

Caunt

D. laundry

Câu 4:

A. was

B. walk

C. water

D. wall

Câu 5:

A. morning

B. forget

C. pork

D. forty

Câu 6:

Choose the best word or phrase (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence below.

“………! Can you tell me the way to the food shop?”

A. Thank you

B. All right

C. Listen

D. Excuse me

Câu 7:

…………… that street and the food shop is at the next corner.

A. Go along

B. Turn right

C. On the left

D. Turn on

Câu 8:

I don’t often go to school by bus because it ………… a lot of time. Riding a bicycle is healthier.

A. spends

B. has

C. takes

D. gets

Câu 9:

The doctor says my father will become ill ……………. he stops smoking.

A. until

B. when

C. unless

D. if

Câu 10:

He bought …………. books and then left for home.

A. much more

B. a few

C. a lot

D. a little

Câu 11:

Ngoc ……………. eating fast food because it’s not good for her health.

A. likes

B. loves

C. hates

D. enjoys

Câu 12:

If you want to live long, you………….eat much red meat.

A. should

B. needn’t

C. have to

D. shouldn’t

Câu 13:

Don’t read in bed, …………. you’ll harm your eyes.

A. or

B. if

C. but

D. yet

Câu 14:

I ………..playing board games interesting because I can play them with my friends.

A. think

B. find

C. say

D. tell

Câu 15:

Before moving to Ha Noi, my parents ……………in Ha Nam.

A. have lived

B. have been living

C. lived 

D. live

Câu 16:

Read the passage and choose the best answer.

You can recycle many types of glass. Glass food and beverage containers can be reused and recycled many times. (In fact, only bulbs, ceramic glass, dishes and window glass can’t be recycled.)

Glass is made from soda ash, sand and lime. If it’s thrown away, it stays there indefinitely because glass never breaks down into its original ingredients. To be recycled, glass is sorted by color, crushed into small pieces and melted down into a liquid. Then, it is molded into new glass containers.

Which of the following can be recycled?

A. glass food and beverage containers

B. bulbs

C. dishes and window glass

D. ceramic glass

Câu 17:

You can recycle many types of glass. Glass food and beverage containers can be reused and recycled many times. (In fact, only bulbs, ceramic glass, dishes and window glass can’t be recycled.)

Glass is made from soda ash, sand and lime. If it’s thrown away, it stays there indefinitely because glass never breaks down into its original ingredients. To be recycled, glass is sorted by color, crushed into small pieces and melted down into a liquid. Then, it is molded into new glass containers.

What does the word “reused” in line 2 mean?

A. use something again.

B. use all of thing

C. throw something away

D. not buying things which are over packed

Câu 18:

Glass ………………….

A. is made from soda ash, sand and lime

B. stays there indefinitely if it’s thrown away

C. never breaks down into its original ingredients

D. all are correct

Câu 19:

What does the word “its” in line 5 refer to?

A. glass

B. dash

C. sand

D. lime

Câu 20:

When people recycle glass, they ………………..

A. sort it by color and crush it into small pieces

B. melt it into containers

C. mold it into containers

D. all are correct