Đề thi Tiếng Anh 7 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án (Đề 5)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the best answer by circling A, B, C or D:

-“What would you like to drink now?” - “_______________.”

A. No, thanks

B. Yes, please

C. I like to do nothing

D. Orange juice, please

Câu 2:

All of us enjoy _______ to classical music.

A. listen

B. listens

C. listening

D. listened

Câu 3:

She worked very hard, _______she passed all her exams.

A. because

B. and

C. so

D. but

Câu 4:

Hoa looks red. She was outdoors yesterday. Perhaps she has _______

A. flu

B. sunburn

C. spots

D. stomachache

Câu 5:

My family has decided to use _________ electricity by using more solar energy instead.

A. more

B. less

C. much

D. fewer

Câu 6:

I _______ playing board games interesting because I can play them with my friends.

A. find

B. think

C. say

D. tell

Câu 7:

-“Would you like me to turn off your computer? - “ ______________. I’ll do it myself”

A. No, thanks

B. Yes, please

C. Don’t do it

D. Of course

Câu 8:

You like playing monopoly or chess, your hobby may be _______.

A. collecting things

B. playing sports

C. dancing

D. board games

Câu 9:

I _______ Nha Trang when I was a child.

A. visit

B. visited

C. will visit

D. have visited

Câu 10:

He _______ to the USA so far.

A. is

B. was

C. will be

D. has been

Câu 11:

Americans eat a lot of junk food, _______ junk food causes obesity.

A. but

B. and

C. so

D. because

Câu 12:

Tim: I feel itchy and my nose is running. Doctor: _______

A. Wash your hair more.

B. I think you have the flu

C. Drink more water. Eat less meat

D. I think you have a stomachache.

Câu 13:

Pick out the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.

A. allergy

B. headache

C. temperature

D. obesity

Câu 14:

Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.

A. cold

B. curly

C. ocean

D. clothes

Câu 15:

Choose the best answer to complete the passage:

Headache is a very common disease. The symptoms (1)…….. a headache are various. People may (2)……….. pains only one side of the head. Sometimes when the pain goes away, the head is sore. People have a headache (3) …………. they work too hard or they are too nervous about something. (4)……….. can help cure the disease but people usually have to do more than taking tablets. They can prevent headaches by changing their diets or their (5)…………… or simply by going to bed.

Question 1:

A. on

B. in

C. of

D. at

Câu 16:

Headache is a very common disease. The symptoms (1)…….. a headache are various. People may (2)……….. pains only one side of the head. Sometimes when the pain goes away, the head is sore. People have a headache (3) …………. they work too hard or they are too nervous about something. (4)……….. can help cure the disease but people usually have to do more than taking tablets. They can prevent headaches by changing their diets or their (5)…………… or simply by going to bed.

Question 2:

A. be

B. have

C. happen

D. take

Câu 17:

Question 3:

A. when

B. but

C. so

D. and

Câu 18:

Question 4:

A. Medicine

B. Doctor

C. Sport

D. Fruit

Câu 19:

Question 5:

A. life

B. lifestyles

C. hobbies

D. working