Đề thi Tiếng Anh 8 Thí điểm Học kì 2 có đáp án (Đề 2)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the underlined part different from others.

A. benefit

B. explore

C. rescue

D. legend

Câu 2:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the underlined part different from others.

A. official

B. cultural

C. collapse

D. cure

Câu 3:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the different stress pattern from others.

A. improve

B. invent

C. language

D. typhoon

Câu 4:

Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the different stress pattern from others.

A. volcanic

B. eruption

C. tsunami

D. kangaroo

Câu 5:

Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences

Water pollution may result __________ the dead of marine life.

A. in

B. on

C. for

D. at

Câu 6:

At this time tomorrow, Bing __________ an examination.

A. will have

B. is having

C. has had

D. will be having

Câu 7:

If the storm __________ our areas, the damage will be huge.

A. strike

B. strikes

C. is striking

D. stroke

Câu 8:

My teacher __________ me to open my bag.

A. said

B. said that

C. told

D. tell that

Câu 9:

Robots save workers from __________ dangerous tasks.

A. making

B. having

C. performing

D. carrying

Câu 10:

Many people believe that robots have made workers jobless __________ that is not necessarily true.

A. but

B. and

C. so

D. or

Câu 11:

Recent __________. developments have made robots more user-friendly and intelligent.

A. science

B. scientist

C. scientific

D. scientifically

Câu 12:

Teenagers spend most of their time playing computer games, __________ they lost their interests in daily activities.

A. moreover

B. so

C. however

D. as a result

Câu 13:

Science and technology have __________ the life safe, secure and comfortable.

A. transformed

B. made

C. done

D. changed

Câu 14:

What is the ___________language of France?

A. office

B. officially

C. official

D. offices

Câu 15:

Science is used in all corners of the world for the __________ of people.

A. interest

B. need

C. profits

D. benefit

Câu 16:

At the moment, my mother __________ in the kitchen.

A. is cooking

B. cook

C. cooks

D. has cooked

Câu 17:

We couldn’t organize a video conference __________ the network signal is weak.

A. although

B. therefore

C. because

D. despite

Câu 18:

This plant should __________ as soon as possible.

A. is planted

B. plants

C. be planted

D. planting

Câu 19:

I __________ in this company for 5 years.

A. have worked

B. work

C. am working

D. worked

Câu 20:

Some examples _________ nonverbal communication are gestures, body language and facial expression.

A. in

B. of

C. with

D. for

Câu 21:

Read the following passage, and decide if the statements are T or F.

Alexander Graham Bell is widely known as inventor of the first telephone. He was born on March 3rd, 1847 in Edinburgh, Scotland. When he was 23, Bell emigrated to Canada with his parents and the next year moved to the United States to teach deaf-mute children. With his colleague Thomas Watson, Bell worked very hard on the experimentation to invent devices such as the harmonic telegraph(used to send multiple messages over a single wire) andphonautograph (used to draw the shape of the sound waves). The first telephone communication was said to have happened between Bell and Watson in 1876 while Bell was at one end of the line, and Watson worked on the telephone in other room. The first transmitted words were, ‘Mr Watson, come here. I want to see you’.

Question: Alexander Graham Bell is Scottish.

A. True

B. False

Câu 22:

Alexander Graham Bell is widely known as inventor of the first telephone. He was born on March 3rd, 1847 in Edinburgh, Scotland. When he was 23, Bell emigrated to Canada with his parents and the next year moved to the United States to teach deaf-mute children. With his colleague Thomas Watson, Bell worked very hard on the experimentation to invent devices such as the harmonic telegraph(used to send multiple messages over a single wire) andphonautograph (used to draw the shape of the sound waves). The first telephone communication was said to have happened between Bell and Watson in 1876 while Bell was at one end of the line, and Watson worked on the telephone in other room. The first transmitted words were, ‘Mr Watson, come here. I want to see you’.

Question: He spent all his life in Canada.

A. True

B. False

Câu 23:

Question: He worked with the deaf when he moved to the USA.

A. True

B. False

Câu 24:

Question: He wanted to create a device that can transmit human voice.

A. True

B. False

Câu 25:

Question: He was able to succeed right from the first experiment.

A. True

B. False

Câu 26:

Question: He worked on his inventions all by himself.

A. True

B. False

Câu 27:

Find the mistakes

He wouldn't be ill if he doesn't go out when it rained yesterday

A. wouldn't be

B. if

C. doesn't go

D. when

Câu 28:

Find the mistakes

My brother decided learning English to go abroad.

A. My

B. decided

C. learning

D. to go

Câu 29:

Find the mistakes

At 7 p.m tomorrow, we are having a meeting at the office

A. At

B. are having

C. a

D. at