Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 cực hay có đáp án (Đề 7)

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.

A. Climed

B. Warned

C. Occurred

D. Existed

Câu 2:

Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others

A. Health

B. Appear

C. Ready

D. Heavy

Câu 3:

Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.

A. Tidal

B. Sight

C. Mineral

D. Describe

Câu 4:

A. Though

B. Throw

C. Through

D. Thought

Câu 5:

Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others

A. Thunder

B. Erupt

C. Trust

D. Pull

Câu 6:

Choose the best answer from the four options given to complete each sentence.

I can’t understand the French visitors. I wish I________French.

A. knew

B. will know

C. know

D. have known

Câu 7:

The church________about 100 years ago.

A. is built

B. was built

C. will be built

D. has been built

Câu 8:

People in Israel are going to celebrate their festival________is called Passover.

A. whose

B.who

C. which

D. where

Câu 9:

________I was really tired , I couldn’t sleep.

A. Even though

B. So

C. Therefore

D. Because of

Câu 10:

Lan is very tired. ________, she has to finish her assignment before going to bed.

A. Although

B. So

C. Therefore

D. However

Câu 11:

I suggest________some money for poor children.

A. raise

B. to raise

C. raised

D. raising

Câu 12:

She asked me if I________a laptop computer the following day.

A.buy

B. will buy

C. bought

D. would buy

Câu 13:

I ________telephone her if I knew her number.

A. would

B. have to

C. will

D. shall

Câu 14:

Choose the best answer from the four options given to complete each sentence

Honda motorbikes________in Viet Nam.

A. produce

B. will produce

C. are produced

D. would be produced

Câu 15:

We have learnt English________2001.

A. for

B. since

C. in

D. during

Câu 16:

We________already________Huong Pagoda.

A. were / seeing

B. Have / seen

C. are / seeing

D. Will / see

Câu 17:

All the houses in the area________immediately.

A. has to rebuilt

B. had to rebuild

C. have to be rebuilt

D. have to rebuild

Câu 18:

If he________soon, he might miss the train.

A. isn’t coming

B. doesn’t come

C. won’t come

D. didn’t come

Câu 19:

Mr. Long said that he________in Ho Chi Minh City.

A. lived

B. is living

C. has lived

D. will live

Câu 20:

Your sister works in a foreign company, ________she?

A. isn’t

B. didn’t

C. wasn’t

D. doesn’t

Câu 21:

Identify the  word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one.

My sister enjoys read about wild animals and natural mysteries

A. Enjoys

B. Read

C. Wild animals

D. Natural

Câu 22:

Identify the word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one.

Mr. Thach who sing Enghlish songs very well is my teacher of Enghlish

A. Mr.Thach

B. Who sing

C. Enghlish songs

D. Is

Câu 23:

Identify the word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one.

My father asked us not to spending too much time playing computer games

A. Asked

B. Not to spending

C. Much time

D. Playing

Câu 24:

Ba can play the piano better more than his friends can

A. Can play

B. Better

C. More than

D. Can

Câu 25:

We can save nature resources by using solar energy

A. Save

B. Natural resources

C. By using

D. Solar energy

Câu 26:

Choose the correct answer from the options below, then complete the following passage

Today, supermarkets are found in almost every large city in the world. But the first supermarket (26)_________opened only fifty years ago. It was opened in New York by a man named Michael Cullen. A supermarket is different (27)___________other types of stores in several ways. In supermarkets, goods are placed on open shelves. The(28)__________ choose what they want and take them to the checkout counter. This means that fewer shop assistants are needed than in other stores. The way products are displayed is another difference between supermarkets and many other types of stores; (29)__________ example, in supermarkets, there is usually a display of small inexpensive items just in front of the checkout counter: candies, chocolates, magazines, cheap foods and so on. Most customers (30)__________go to a supermarket buy goods from a shopping list. They know exactly what they need to buy. They do the shopping according to a plan.

A. Is

B. Has been

C. Was

D. Were

Câu 27:

Choose the correct answer from the options below, then complete the following passage

Today, supermarkets are found in almost every large city in the world. But the first supermarket (26)_________opened only fifty years ago. It was opened in New York by a man named Michael Cullen. A supermarket is different (27)___________other types of stores in several ways. In supermarkets, goods are placed on open shelves. The(28)__________ choose what they want and take them to the checkout counter. This means that fewer shop assistants are needed than in other stores. The way products are displayed is another difference between supermarkets and many other types of stores; (29)__________ example, in supermarkets, there is usually a display of small inexpensive items just in front of the checkout counter: candies, chocolates, magazines, cheap foods and so on. Most customers (30)__________go to a supermarket buy goods from a shopping list. They know exactly what they need to buy. They do the shopping according to a plan.

A. In

B. From

C. Of

D. With

Câu 28:

A. Customers

B. Managers

C. Assistants

D. Sellers

Câu 29:

A. In

B. For

C. Of

D. By

Câu 30:

A. Who

B. What

C. Which

D. Whom