Giải Tiếng Anh 11 (Ilearn Smart World) Unit 1: Health and Healthy Lifestyle

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:
Tự luận

In pairs: Look at the picture. Who do you think eats more healthily? Why? What do you do to stay healthy?(Theo cặp: Nhìn vào bức tranh. Bạn nghĩ ai ăn lành mạnh hơn? Vì sao? Bạn làm gì để giữ sức khỏe tốt?)

Tiếng Anh 11 Smart World Unit 1 Lesson 1 (trang 4, 5, 6, 7)

Gợi ý:

A: Who do you think eats more healthily?

B: I think the girl eats more healthily.

A: Why?

B: Because she eats vegetable salad with a lot of vitamin and very little fat while the the boy eats pizzas and chips which contain a lot of fat.

A: What do you do to stay healthy?

B: Well, I try to get enough sleep at night, do exercise at least 30 minutes every day, eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, and drink enough water. I seldom eat fast food and drink cola or coffee.

A: Wow, you seem to have a very healthy routine.

Câu 2:
Tự luận

Match the sentences. Listen and repeat.(Nối các câu tương ứng. Lắng nghe và lặp lại.)

Bài nghe:

1. John is losing weight by reducing the amount of carbohydrates/carbs in his diets.

a. They’re made from milk.

2. Don’t eat too much processed foods.

b. It has too much sugar.

3. I completely avoid eating cake.

c. He doesn’t eat pasta or rice.

4. You need to eat more protein when you exercise.

d. If I eat one piece, I’ll feel awful.

5. Yogurt and cheese are dairy food.

e. Instant noodles, sausages, and similar foods are very bad for your health.

6. You should limit the amount of soda you drink.

f. You should eat chicken and fish.

Hướng dẫn dịch:

carbohydrates /carbs (n): chất bột đường

processed (adj): đã được chế biến

avoid (v): tránh

protein (n): chất đạm

dairy (adj): được làm từ sữa

limit (n): giới hạn

Câu 3:
Tự luận

In pairs: Talk about which food you limit or avoid eating and say why.(Làm theo cặp: Nói về thực phẩm bạn hạn chế hoặc tránh ăn và nói lý do.)

I avoid eating meat because I’m a vegetarian.(Tôi tránh ăn thịt vì tôi là người ăn chay.)

I limit the amount of candy I eat because it’s bad for my teeth.(Tôi hạn chế ăn kẹo vì nó có hại cho răng.)

Gợi ý:

I limit eating processed foods such as sausages, instant noodles... because it's easy to cause cancer.

Câu 4:
Tự luận

Read the article about healthy diets and choose the best title.(Đọc bài viết về chế độ ăn uống lành mạnh và chọn tiêu đề đúng nhất.)

1. It's Easy to Eat Healthy (Ăn uống lành mạnh thật dễ dàng)

2. The Truth about Diet Plans(Sự thật về kế hoạch ăn kiêng)

Don't know how to create a healthy diet? I had the same problem. I knew what food tasted good, but not what was good for my body. Then, I discovered the Healthy Eating Plate*, and everything became easy! Check out these super simple tips.

Eat lots of fruit and vegetables. They look good, taste great, and have all the vitamins to protect your body from diseases and heal from injuries. I add fruit on my breakfast cereal each morning. It's delicious!

Choose good carbs from whole grains. Grains are seeds used to make foods like bread, pasta, and rice. Be careful with processed grains, though, like in pasta. They provide about the same amount of carbs as whole grains but have fewer vitamins. This was a problem for me because I love pasta, and freshly baked French bread smells so good! But, now I try to eat brown bread and rice instead of white. I haven't eaten processed carbs for two months. I look better and feel much healthier.

Look for healthy protein. Sausages smell amazing and are full of protein. They might HEALTHY seem to be a healthy option, but they contain highly processed meat which you should really stay away from. Don't worry, you can find protein in many other foods, even in plants. Beans, nuts, some whole grains, and some vegetables have protein.

Limit dairy products, salts, fats, added sugar, and oils. Choose healthy fats like vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, and fish. Finally, don't forget to drink lots of water and stay active with plenty of exercise.

See? I told you it was easy! Just follow the tips of the Healthy Eating Plate.

*https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-plate/

Câu 5:
Tự luận

Now, read and circle the correct answers.(Bây giờ, hãy đọc và khoanh tròn các câu trả lời đúng.)

1. Which benefit of fruit and vegetables is NOT mentioned?

a. They heal injuries.

b. They fight illnesses.

c. They strengthen bones.

According to the author,…

2. which food has healthy carbs?

a. white rice

b. pasta

c. whole wheat bread

3. which food has lots of protein?

A. beans

b. most vegetables

c. processed grains

4. what should you avoid?

a. fats

b. highlly processed meat

c. sugar

Câu 6:
Tự luận

Listen and read.(Nghe và đọc.)

Bài nghe:

Nội dung bài nghe:

Don't know how to create a healthy diet? I had the same problem. I knew what food tasted good, but not what was good for my body. Then, I discovered the Healthy Eating Plate*, and everything became easy! Check out these super simple tips.

Eat lots of fruit and vegetables. They look good, taste great, and have all the vitamins to protect your body from diseases and heal from injuries. I add fruit on my breakfast cereal each morning. It's delicious!

Choose good carbs from whole grains. Grains are seeds used to make foods like bread, pasta, and rice. Be careful with processed grains, though, like in pasta. They provide about the same amount of carbs as whole grains but have fewer vitamins. This was a problem for me because I love pasta, and freshly baked French bread smells so good! But, now I try to eat brown bread and rice instead of white. I haven't eaten processed carbs for two months. I look better and feel much healthier.

Look for healthy protein. Sausages smell amazing and are full of protein. They might HEALTHY seem to be a healthy option, but they contain highly processed meat which you should really stay away from. Don't worry, you can find protein in many other foods, even in plants. Beans, nuts, some whole grains, and some vegetables have protein.

Limit dairy products, salts, fats, added sugar, and oils. Choose healthy fats like vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, and fish. Finally, don't forget to drink lots of water and stay active with plenty of exercise.

See? I told you it was easy! Just follow the tips of the Healthy Eating Plate.

Câu 7:
Tự luận

In pairs: How does your diet compare to the Healthy Eating Plate? What foods do you need to eat more or less?(Theo cặp: Chế độ ăn uống của bạn so với Đĩa ăn lành mạnh như thế nào? Bạn cần ăn nhiều hay ít những loại thực phẩm nào?)

Gợi ý:

My diet is the same as the Healthy Eating Plate. I think I need to eat more healthy proteins and vegetables.

Câu 8:
Tự luận

Câu 9:
Tự luận

Look at the picture. What do you think the boy is saying?(Nhìn bức tranh. Bạn nghĩ bạn nam này đang nói gì?)

Câu 10:
Tự luận

Now, listen and check your ideas.(Bây giờ, hãy lắng nghe và kiểm tra ý tưởng của bạn.)

Bài nghe:

Woman: How do these cookies smell?

Boy: Mmm! They smell amazing!

Câu 11:
Tự luận

Listen and repeat. (Nghe và nhắc lại.)

Grammar Form and Practice (phần a->c trang 6 sgk Tiếng Anh 11 Smart World):

Câu 12:
Tự luận

Unscramble the sentences. (Sắp xếp các câu sau.)

1. healthy/rice/carbohydrate./Brown rice/is/a

Brown rice is a healthy carbohydrate.

2. meats/good/of/aren’t/a/source/Processed/protein.

3. healthy./really/This/looks/menu

4. yogurt/source/ls/good/a/of/dairy?

5. food/the/look?/does/How

6. fried/you/good?/Do/think/smells/food

7. tastes/the/best?/dish/Which

Câu 13:
Tự luận

Circle the linking verbs.(Hãy khoanh tròn các liên động từ.)

1. Do you like the smell of durian? I think it smells pretty good.

2. I'm looking at the new menu on their website. It looks really healthy.

3. Wow! This tastes great. You should taste it.

4. That bread smells great! Can you smell it?

5. Let's look for a place to eat. Oh, this looks delicious!

Circle the linking verbs.(Hãy khoanh tròn các liên động từ.)

1. Do you like the smell of durian? I think it smells pretty good.

2. I'm looking at the new menu on their website. It looks really healthy.

3. Wow! This tastes great. You should taste it.

4. That bread smells great! Can you smell it?

5. Let's look for a place to eat. Oh, this looks delicious!

Câu 14:
Tự luận

In pairs: Say what your favorite food is and say why you like it.(Theo cặp: Nói món ăn yêu thích của em là gì và vì sao em thích nó.)

I love phở bò tái. It tastes amazing and has lots of protein.(Tôi yêu phở bò tái. Nó có vị tuyệt vời và có rất nhiều protein.)

Me too. But I prefer bún bò. It smells so good, and I can add lots of vegetables.(Tôi cũng vậy. Nhưng tôi thích bún bò hơn. Nó có mùi rất ngon, và tôi có thể thêm nhiều loại rau.)

Gợi ý:

A: I love nem rán. It tastes amazing and looks attractive.

B: Me too. But I prefer hủ tíu. It smells so good and has a lot of vegetables.

Câu 15:
Tự luận

Focus on the /ks/ sound.(Tập trung vào âm /ks/.)

Bài làm:

Câu 16:
Tự luận

Listen to the words and focus on the underline letters.(Nghe các từ và tập trung vào các chữ cái gạch dưới.)

Bài nghe:

takesdrinks

Câu 17:
Tự luận

Listen and circle the words you hear.(Nghe và khoanh tròn những từ bạn nghe được.)

Bài nghe:

1. thinks things

2. cakes cake

3. looks looked

Câu 18:
Tự luận

Take turns saying the words in Task c while your partner points to them.(Thay phiên nhau nói các từ trong Bài c trong khi bạn của bạn chỉ vào chúng.)

Bài làm:

Câu 19:
Tự luận

Take turns asking about and describing the food on the menu using the verbs in the box.(Thay phiên nhau hỏi và mô tả món ăn trong thực đơn bằng cách sử dụng các động từ trong khung.)

be look taste smell have

Câu 20:
Tự luận

Which of the foods would you eat for lunch? Which should be eaten in small amounts? Why? (Những loại thực phẩm bạn sẽ ăn cho bữa trưa? Cái nào nên ăn với lượng nhỏ? Tại sao?)

Gợi ý:

I would eat chicken salad for lunch because it is healthy with a lot of protein and vitamin but no fat.Sweets such as carbonated drinks, cakes, candies... should be eaten in small amounts because the sugar in these foods is quite high and not good for health.

Câu 21:
Tự luận

Imagine your school wants to make a healthier lunch menu. In pairs: Look at the old menu and discuss which dishes are healthy and unhealthy. Decide which dishes should be replaced and create a new healthy menu.(Hãy tưởng tượng trường học của bạn muốn thực hiện một thực đơn bữa trưa lành mạnh hơn. Làm theo cặp: Nhìn vào thực đơn cũ và thảo luận xem món nào tốt cho sức khỏe và món nào không tốt cho sức khỏe. Quyết định món ăn nào nên được thay thế và tạo một thực đơn mới tốt cho sức khỏe.)

Do you think fish head soup is healthy?(Bạn có nghĩ canh đầu cá tốt cho sức khỏe không?)Yes, it has lots of protein in it. But, it looks horrible. I think we should replace it.(Có, nó có nhiều protein bên trong. Nhưng, nó trông ghê quá. Mình nghĩ nên thay thế nó đi.)

Câu 22:
Tự luận

Join another pair and compare your menus. Did you replace the same dishes? Why (not)?(Tham gia một cặp khác và so sánh các menu của bạn. Bạn đã thay thế các món ăn tương tự? Tại sao không)?)

Gợi ý:

No, we didn’t replace the same dishes. Because the other pair like chè and bún đậu mắm tôm and they don’t want to replace them.

Câu 23:
Tự luận

In pairs: Look at the pictures. Which of these things are healthy? Which do you do? What other things can you do to have a healthy life?

Tiếng Anh 11 Smart World Unit 1 Lesson 2 (trang 8, 9, 10, 11)

Câu 24:
Tự luận

Read the words and definitions and fill in the blanks. Listen and repeat. (Đọc các từ và định nghĩa và điền vào chỗ trống. Lắng nghe và lặp lại.)

Bài nghe:

fitness: how healthy and strong a person is

manage: keep something under control

stressed: nervous or tired - unable to relax

chill out: relax completely

social life: the time someone spends doing fun things with other people

lift weights: pick up heavy objects repeatedly in order to get stronger

balanced diet: the correct types and amounts of food (to eat)If you want to have a long, healthy life, you need to exercise to have a good level of (1) fitness. You can (2) _____________ or play sports to get stronger. It's also important to eat a (3) _______________ with lots of fruits, vegetables, and protein. You also don't want to feel too tired or (4) ______________. You can (5) ______________ your stress and feel calm and relaxed by having a healthy (6) _______________. This means you should spend time with your friends often. Finally, you should take time for yourself each night. Put away your electronic devices, turn off the TV, and (7) _____________ on your bed or the sofa for 10-15 minutes before you try to go to sleep.

Câu 25:
Tự luận

In pairs: Use the new words to talk about how you could be healthier. (Theo cặp: Sử dụng các từ mới để nói về cách bạn có thể khỏe mạnh hơn.)

I could eat more vegetables to have a balanced diet. (Tôi có thể ăn nhiều rau hơn để có một chế độ ăn uống cân bằng.)

Gợi ý:

I could lift weights and do sports after school to have better fitness.

Câu 26:
Tự luận

Listen to two people talking about healthy habits. What kind of show is it? (Hãy nghe hai người nói về những thói quen lành mạnh. Đó là loại chương trình gì?)

Bài nghe:

1. a news report (báo cáo tin tức)

2. a podcast (một chương trình phát thanh)

Host: Welcome to another episode of healthiness. Today, I'm joined by Dr. Dorothy Allen. She's here to discuss her new book “Forever young”.

Dr. Dorothy Allen: Thanks for having me.

Host: Let's get to it. My listeners want to know what they can do to have a healthier life.

Dr. Dorothy Allen: I think the most important thing is to get enough sleep.

Host: How much sleep do you think people need? .

Dr. Dorothy Allen: In my opinion, you need to give yourself seven to nine hours in bed each night and research supports that.

Host: My teenage son always wants to sleep in on the weekends and I try not to let him get too much sleep. Do teens need more sleep?

Dr. Dorothy Allen: Especially important for teenagers because their brains and bodies are developing. Early morning sleep helps us prepare our mind which helps us manage our feelings and avoid getting too stressed.

Host: Wow. How about fitness?

Dr. Dorothy Allen: It's a mix of diet and exercise. You need to make sure you eat enough meat and vegetables to have a balanced diet and avoid eating too much added sugar

Host: And exercise?

Dr. Dorothy Allen: I believe you need to decide if you want to focus on lifting weights or improving your heart health. Spend three days a week on the one you want to focus on and two days on the other then give yourself two days to chill out and keep a healthy social life.

Host: Can you tell our listeners more?

Câu 27:
Tự luận

Now, listen and answer the questions. (Bây giờ, hãy lắng nghe và trả lời các câu hỏi.)

Bài nghe:

1. What does Dorothy Allen say is the main thing we need to do to be healthy?

2. What does the host not let her child do on Saturdays and Sundays?

3. What type of sleep improves our ability to control our feelings and avoid getting stressed?

4. What does Dorothy Allen say people shouldn't eat?

5. How many days a week should you spend relaxing?

Câu 28:
Tự luận

Read the Conversation Skill box. Then, listen and repeat. (Đọc hộp Kỹ năng đàm thoại. Sau đó, nghe và lặp lại.)

Bài nghe:

Tiếng Anh 11 Smart World Unit 1 Lesson 2 (trang 8, 9, 10, 11)

Câu 29:
Tự luận

Now, listen to the conversation again and number the phrases in the order you hear them. (Bây giờ, hãy nghe lại đoạn hội thoại và đánh số các cụm từ theo thứ tự bạn nghe được.)

Bài nghe: