Giải Tiếng anh Review 1 lớp 11 Language (trang 38, 39) - Global success

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:
Tự luận

Pronunciation

Listen and complete the conversation. Then underline the weak forms of the auxiliary verbs, circle the contracted forms, and mark the consonant-to-vowel linking with (-). Practise saying the conversation in pairs. (Nghe và hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại. Sau đó gạch dưới các dạng yếu của trợ động từ, khoanh tròn các dạng rút gọn, và đánh dấu liên kết phụ âm với nguyên âm bằng (-). Luyện nói đoạn hội thoại theo cặp)

Bài nghe:

A: What's it like living (1) _____ skyscraper?

B: (2) ______ great. I (3) ______ enjoy the best views (4) ______ the city from my sofa.

A: (5) ______ have a balcony?

B: No, (6) ______. (7) ______ huge windows.

Câu 2:
Tự luận

Vocabulary

Choose the correct answers A, B, C, or D to complete the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành các câu sau)

1. If you want to stay healthy, you should have a balanced diet and _________ regularly.

A. work out B. take out

C. speak out D. stand out

2. For a healthy diet, you should ____________ sugar and eat more vegetables.

A. take on B. cut down on

C. go on D. cut with

3. Many experts believe that good ___________ transport will solve traffic problems in big cities.

A. individual B. private

C. public D. national

4. People feel safe in this neighbourhood because ____________ are installed everywhere.

A. smart cities B. smartphones

C. smart cars D. smart sensors

5. People of different generations often come into ____________ with one another.

A. belief B. conflict

C. agreement D. support

6. My brother is a true ___________. He grew up with technology, and started using a computer at an early age.

A. curious boy B. critical thinker

C. digital native D. book lover

Câu 3:
Tự luận

Solve the crossword. Use words and phrase you have learnt in Units 1, 2, and 3. The first letters are given to help you (Giải ô chữ. Sử dụng các từ và cụm từ bạn đã học trong Bài 1, 2 và 3. Các chữ cái đầu tiên được đưa ra để giúp bạn)

Tiếng Anh 11 Review 1 Language (trang 38, 39) | Tiếng Anh 11 Global Success

DOWN

1. Hong Kong aims to replace the old high-rise buildings with sustainable s___________ .

2. The high cost of living is a problem for many city d___________ .

ACROSS

3. Thanks to the new t___________ , his health has improved quickly.

4. It is important to pass cultural v____________ from one generation to the next.

5. Many parents limit their children’s s___________ to less than two hours per day.

6. If you want to build up your muscles s____________ , you need to lift weights.

Câu 4:
Tự luận

Grammar

Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets (Hoàn thành các câu với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)

1. My mother (take up) _____________ aerobics ten years ago.

2. The government (just, decide) _______________ to increase taxes on fast food.

3. I (win) ______________ several races since I started a new workout routine.

4. The idea of smart cities (start) _____________ in the 21st century.

5. So far, more than 70 million people (receive) _____________ vaccines to build protection against the virus.

6. I (already, show) ______________ my grandmother how fo use her new smartphone.

Câu 5:
Tự luận

Choose the correct words or phrases (Chọn từ hoặc cụm từ đúng)

1. You look so (angry / angrily). What's wrong?

2. (I think / I'm thinking) of taking up yoga. I feel a bit (stressed / stress) these days.

3. (Do you remember / Are you remembering) Ms Wilson? She’s a great yoga instructor.

4. The traffic (gets / is getting) worse. What (do you think / are you thinking) we should do?

Câu 6:
Tự luận

Choose the correct answers A, B, C, or D to complete the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành các câu sau)

1. If you want to maintain a healthy weight, you _________ have snacks between meals.

A. shouldn't B. should

C. must D. don't have to

2. I __________ strictly follow the doctor’s instructions if I want to get better quickly.

A. shouldn't B. must

C. can D. don't have to

3. The government ___________ improve the infrastructure of big cities to boost the economy.

A. mustn’t B. doesn't have to

C. should D. didn‘t have to

4. People living in high-rise buildings ___________ obey the safety rules and regulations strictly.

A. shouldn't B. mustn't

C. may D. have to

5. Lots of women in the past _____ stay at home, look after their children, and do all housework.

A. must B. should

C. had to D. have to

6. My parents respect my career choice, so I __________ follow in their footsteps.

A. mustn’t B. don’t have to

C. should D. shouldn't