Giải Tiếng anh Unit 1 lớp 11 Communication and Culture (trang 15, 16) - Global success

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:
Tự luận

Everyday English

Offering help and responding

Listen and complete the conversation with the expressions in the box. Then practise it in pairs. (Nghe và hoàn thành cuộc hội thoại với các biểu thức trong hộp. Sau đó thực hành nó theo cặp.)

Bài nghe:

A. Can I help you with that

B. Is there anything else I can do for you

C. Thank you very much

D. Thanks, but I think I'm fine

Trainer: Good morning. (1)?

Tam: Oh, please. I want to change the speed on this treadmill, but I don't know how.

Trainer: You can just press this button. Here, let me show you.

Tam: Oh, it's working. (2).

Trainer: (3)?

Tam: (4) now.

Trainer: Great! Have a good workout.

Câu 2:
Tự luận

Work in pairs. Use the model in 1 to make similar conversations for these situations. One of you is Student A, the other is Student B. Use the expressions below to help you. (Làm việc theo cặp. Sử dụng mẫu bài 1 để tạo các hội thoại tương tự cho các tình huống này. Một trong số các bạn là Học sinh A, người kia là Học sinh B. Sử dụng các diễn đạt dưới đây để giúp bạn.)

1. Student A is a PE teacher; Student B is a student. Student B is trying to do an exercise routine, and Student A is offering help.

2. Student B is a supermarket assistant; Student A is a customer. Student A is trying to find some healthy foods for his/her family, and Student B is offering help.

Câu 3:
Tự luận

CLIL

Read the text and complete the comparison table below (Đọc văn bản và hoàn thành bảng so sánh dưới đây)

BACTERIA AND VIRUSES

Both bacteria and viruses can cause diseases, but they are different in many ways.

Bacteria are living organisms. They can live in many places, such as soil, water, and the human body. The smallest bacteria are about 0.4 micron in diameter. Some bacteria in our bodies are helpful, but some can cause infectious diseases such as tuberculosis or food poisoning. Antibiotics are often used to treat infections caused by bacteria.

Viruses are tiny germs that cause diseases in people, animals, and plants. They can cause a range of illnesses, from the common cold or the flu to more serious diseases such as AIDS and Covid-19. As they are very small (0.02 to 0.25 micron), viruses can get into our bodies easily. They are not living things, so they need to enter our bodies to become active. Then, they start to grow and cause the infected cell to make millions of copies of the virus. Vaccines are often used to prevent the spread of diseases caused by viruses.

Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 1 Communication and Culture (trang 15, 16) | Tiếng Anh 11 Global Success

Câu 4:
Tự luận

Discuss in pairs. What would you say to these people? (Thảo luận theo cặp. Bạn sẽ nói gì với những người này?)

Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 1 Communication and Culture (trang 15, 16) | Tiếng Anh 11 Global Success