Giải Tiếng anh Unit 7 lớp 11 Communication and Culture (trang 83, 84) - Global success

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:
Tự luận

Everyday English

Making an appointment

Listen and complete the conversation with the expressions in the box. Then practise it in pairs. (Nghe và hoàn thành cuộc hội thoại với các biểu thức trong hộp. Sau đó thực hành nó theo cặp)

Bài nghe:

A. suit you

B. shall I come

C. I have another appointment

D. could I meet you

Lan: Ms Ha, (1) __________ on Thursday afternoon? I would like your advice on how to prepare for my university entrance exam next year?

Ms Ha: Sorry, (2) _________ at that time. But I’m free on Saturday morning.

Lan: That would be good for me. What time (3) __________ to see you?

Ms Ha: Would 9 o’clock (4) _________?

Lan: Yes, sounds good. Thank you, Ms Ha.

Ms Ha: Ok, then. See you on Saturday in the staffroom.

Câu 2:
Tự luận

Work in pairs. Use the model in 1 to make similar conversations for these situations. One of you is Student A, the other is Student B. Use the expressions below to help you. (Làm việc theo cặp. Sử dụng mô hình trong phần 1 để tạo các hội thoại tương tự cho các tình huống này. Một trong số các bạn là Học sinh A, người kia là Học sinh B. Sử dụng các biểu thức dưới đây để giúp bạn)

1. Student A, a secondary school student, makes an appointment to see Student B, a university representative, to ask for advice on his/her education plans after leaving school. Student B can’t make the suggested day/time and proposes another day / time.

2. Student B, a secondary school student, makes an appointment to see Student A, a career advisor, to ask for advice on vocational courses. Student A can‘t make the suggested day / time and proposes another day / time.

Câu 3:
Tự luận

Culture

Read the text and complete the table below with information from the text. Use no more than TWO words or a number in each gap. (Đọc văn bản và hoàn thành bảng dưới đây với thông tin từ văn bản. Sử dụng không quá HAI từ hoặc một số trong mỗi khoảng trống)

UK EDUCATION AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL

In the UK, students can choose to end their formal education at 16, but in England they must stay in full-time education or do a training course until the age of 18.

Many 16-year-old students go on to study at different vocational colleges. Vocational education usually lasts up to three years. During this time, students learn job-specific skills. That is why vocational education is often referred to as career education or technical education. Many students still go on to higher education after receiving their vocational qualifications.

Alternatively, students can go toa sixth-form college or stay at their secondary school if it offers a sixth form for two more years. Students usually focus on three or four subjects that they are interested in or related to the degree they want to study at university. Exams are taken at the end of the two-year course, and the grades are used to apply for university courses. Not all students leaving sixth form go to university. Some prefer to get into a vocational course or find a job.

At university, students study for at least three years in order to get abachelor’s degree. After the first degree, they can study for one to two years to get a master’s degree, and three to five years to get a doctorate.

Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7 Communication and Culture (trang 83, 84) | Tiếng Anh 11 Global Success

Câu 4:
Tự luận

Work in groups. Discuss the similarities and differences between education after leaving school in Viet Nam and in the UK. (Làm việc nhóm. Thảo luận về những điểm tương đồng và khác biệt giữa giáo dục sau khi rời ghế nhà trường ở Việt Nam và Vương quốc Anh)