Grammar - động từ khuyết thiếu: nên, phải

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Put the correct answer into the box. You ____eat plenty of fruit or vegetables every day in order to keep healthy.

A. Should

B. Shouldn’t

Câu 2:

Put the correct answer into the box. => You___do homework before you go out with your friends.

A. ought not to

B. ought to

Câu 3:

Put the correct answer into the box. I___submit my homework before 12 o'clock because the deadline is 12 o'clock.

A. Must

B. have to

Câu 4:

Put the correct answer into the box. I___stay at home to take care of my children

A. must

B. have to

Câu 5:

Put the correct answer into the box. She___go out late at night because of danger.

A. Should

B. shouldn’t

Câu 6:

Choose the best answer.Your grandparents live far from you, so you  _______ talk to them on the phone regularly.

Amustn’t

B. must

C. have to

D. Should

Câu 7:

Choose the best answer.You _____ stay up late at night, which is not good for your health.

Aoughtn't to

B. ought to

C. don’t have to

DMust

Câu 8:

Choose the best answer.I can watch TV and play computer games on Sunday because I _____ go to school that day.

A. don’t have to

B. oughtn’t to 

C. mustn’t

D. shouldn’t

Câu 9:

Choose the best answer.I ______ stay overnight at my friend’s house. My parents are very strict about this.

A. shouldn’t

B. don’t have to

C. mustn’t

D. oughtn’t to

Câu 10:

Choose the best answer.You ______ stare at the computer screen for too long. It is really bad for your eyesight.

Ashouldn’t

B. should

C. must

D. don’t have to

Câu 11:

Choose the best answer.My friend says: "You ____ drink champagne. You can have a coke or fruit juice instead.

A. mustn't

B. ought to

C. must

D. don't have to

Câu 12:

Choose the best answer.You_______ drink if you're going to drive afterwards.

A. shouldn’t

B. mustn't

C. must

D. don't have to

Câu 13:

Choose the best answer.She_______ speak English well because her current job needs it.

Adoesn’t have to

Bought to

C. has to

D. Must

Câu 14:

Choose the best answer.I ______ go home now to finish my homework.

A. Must

B. have to

C. can

D. May

Câu 15:

Choose the best answer.You ______  pick up Tom at the airport because Judy will pick him up.

A. mustn’t

Bdon't have to

C. have to

D. Should

Câu 16:

Choose the best answer.She_____ stay at home to look after her children because there is no one to help her.

A. has to

B. must

C. have to

D. Should

Câu 17:

Choose the best answer.You _____ become more responsible by sharing the housework with other people in our family.

A. Must

B. have to

C. can

D. ought to

Câu 18:

Choose the best answer.My grandparents live in the suburbs, so whenever we visit them, we ______ take a bus.

A. don’t have to

B. mustn’t

C. have to

D. Must

Câu 19:

Choose the best answer.We _____ buy souvenirs for Sally. She doesn't like them.

A. May

B. Should

C. mustn’t

D. don’t have to

Câu 20:

Choose the best answer.If you are a member of the club, you ______ pay to use these facilities because they are included in the membership fee.

A. don’t have to

B. have to

C. mustn’t

DMust