I. Phonetics and Speaking

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Did you have a good weekend?

A. Yes, let's keep in touch.

B. Yes, I am a teacher.

C. Yes, it is lovely.

D. Yes, I didn't do much.

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

During the trip, we can visit some wildlife reserves to see lions and giraffes.

A. That's great. How does it work?

B. Oh, I see. No problem.

C. Really? I am so excited.

D. That was OK at first.

Câu 3:

Can I leave a message to Jim?

A. I'll ask him to call you.

B. Of course, you can.

C. If you don't mind.

D. Yes, you can take it.

Câu 4:

You should not leave the light on when you are away.

A. OK, let's do it.

B. That's a good idea.

C. Try me!

D. You are right.

Câu 5:

Excuse me! Can you show me the way to Main Street?

A. Um, I am sorry I have no idea.

B. It's easy to do it.

C. Continue.

D. Am I going right?

Câu 6:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. reluctance

B. attendance

C. performance

D. utterance

Câu 7:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. apologize

B. application

C. optimistic

D. pessimistic

Câu 8:

A. elegance

B. expansion

C. dangerous

D. educate

Câu 9:

A. representative

B. substantial

C. technology

D. redundancy

Câu 10:

A. equality

B. originate

C. appropriate

D. vegetarian

Câu 11:

A. ancestor

B. surrender

C. accurate

D. gallery

Câu 12:

A. interpret

B. internal

C. interval

D. interior

Câu 13:

A. television

B. intelligent

C. ecology

D. embarrassing

Câu 14:

A. territory

B. librarian

C. respectable

D. victorious

Câu 15:

A. penalty

B. vertical

C. tsunami

D. childbearing