I. Phonetics and Speaking

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. overcrowded

Binhabitant

C. geography

D. convenient

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. organiser

B. comfortable

C. technology

D. populated

Câu 3:

A. familiar

Bgenerate

C. assignment

D. pollutant

Câu 4:

A. renewable

Bsustainable

C. insfrastructure

D. environment

Câu 5:

A. presentation

Bpessimistic

C. residential

D. innovative

Câu 6:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Question. “____?" – "It's ten minutes' walk from here.”

A. How long does it take to get to the town centre?

B. Can you show me the way to the town centre?

C. How far is it from here to the town centre?

D. How can we get to the town centre?

Câu 7:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Question. “What a boring lecture!" - “____”

A. Yes, it was dull, wasn't it?

BI don't agree. It's dull

C. It's interesting, wasn't it?

D. I'm sorry not

Câu 8:

Question. “I believe people will have a better life in the future.” - “____ Life will be more enjoyable than it is today, won't it?”

A. No, I don't think so.

BNot exactly.

C. Yes, I agree

D. You can't be right.

Câu 9:

Question. “____” – “That's right. London will be cleaner and more sustainable.”

A. This means there'll be no pollution, will there?

B. This means there'll be no pollution, won't there?

C. This means there won't be no pollution, will there?

D. This means there'll be no pollution, doesn't it?

Câu 10:

Question. "What's the weather forecast?” – “____”

A. Don't forget your raincoat, will you?

B. Don't forget your raincoat, do you?

C. It's going to rain. Don't forget your raincoat, will you?

D. It's going to rain. Don't forget your raincoat, do you?

Câu 11:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

A. dweller

B. overcrowded

C. network

D. waste

Câu 12:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

A. commercial

B. electricity

C. advanced

D. processing

Câu 13:

A. inhabitant

B. geography

C. radiation

D. available

Câu 14:

Aupgrade

Bpresentation

Cdescription

D. consumption

Câu 15:

A. disposal

B. optimistic

C. population

Doccupy