I. Phonetics and Speaking

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Asugar

B. consume

C. trans-fat

D. obesity

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.

Avitamin

B. mineral

C. diet

D. fitness

Câu 3:

A medicine

B. remedy

C. exercise

D. obesity

Câu 4:

A balanced

B. yoga

C. fatty

D. natural

Câu 5:

A. vegetable

B. hygiene

C. sugary

D. longevity

Câu 6:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. prevent

B. injure

C. sugar

D. fitness

Câu 7:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. healthy

B. consume

Cdiet

D. headache

Câu 8:

A. уора

B. fatal

Cimmune

D. careful

Câu 9:

A. infectious

B. essential

C. precaution

D. properly

Câu 10:

A. unhealthy

B. vitamin

C. mineral

D. natural

Câu 11:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges. Two friends Nam and Lan are talking about the topic of healthy lifestyle and longevity.

Question. Nam: What do you personally do to keep fit? - Lan: ____

A. I think keeping fit is necessary for everyone.

B. As far as I know, more and more people exercise to keep fit.

C. Fitness centres are mushrooming.

D. I just do morning exercise and maintain a balanced diet.

Câu 12:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges. Two friends Nam and Lan are talking about the topic of healthy lifestyle and longevity.

Question.  Lan: Do you think it's important for young people to keep fit? - Nam: ____

A. Why do they need to keep fit?

B. It's very important for old-aged people to have a healthy lifestyle.

C. I do think so. As the main labour force of the country, they must be strong.

D. It doesn't cost much to work out in the gym these days.

Câu 13:

Question. Nam: Do you do any sports ? - Lan: ____

A. More and more people are talking about sports events these days.

B. I used to, but now I don't. I'm too busy.

C. There are different types of sports.

D. Sportsmen should be highly paid.

Câu 14:

Question. Lan: What do people do to keep fit? - Nam: ____

A. Everyone wants to keep fit these days.

BSo many people do harm to their health by smoking or drinking.

C. They combine exercising and having a balanced diet.

D. Not many people can afford to eat healthily.

Câu 15:

Question. Nam: Do young people you know get enough exercise? - Lan: ____

A. Not really. They are a little bit lazy.

B. Getting enough exercise is very important.

C. They tend to eat too much junk food.

D. Fast food is the young people's favourite food.