II. Vocabulary and Grammar

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

I was shocked to find out my boyfriend had cheated on me.

A. angry

B. pleased

C. upset

D. worried

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

He was furious with himself for letting things get out of control.

A. angry

B. confused

C. sad

D. surprised

Câu 3:

Mary and John have a lot in common.

A. live together

B. spend lots of time together

C. share similar ideas

D. share accommodation

Câu 4:

She felt unsafe and insecure in love.

A. anxious

B. calm

C. silly

D. unlucky

Câu 5:

I am now reconciled with two of my estranged siblings - not just my older brother, but my sister, whom I hadn't spoken to for 17 years.

A. contactable

B. harmonised

C. opposed

D. truthful

Câu 6:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

I was really depressed about his winning the election, like a lot of people.

A. fed up

B. pessimistic

C. satisfied

D. Unhappy

Câu 7:

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Miss Walker was a mature lady when she married.

A. annoyed

B. childish

C. energetic

D. sensitive

Câu 8:

Students are advised to tune out distractions and focus on study.

A. avoid

B. forget

C. neglect

D. regard

Câu 9:

Don't confess your love to your friends unless you know they feel the same way.

A. admit

B. conceal

C. declare

D. expose

Câu 10:

Among friends again, we may be happy to confide our innermost secrets

A. admit

B. conceal

C. hint

D. reveal