IV. Writing

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the correct word A, B or C for each gap to complete the following passage.

When you are in Singapore, you can go about (1) _________ taxi, by bus, or by underground. I myself prefer the underground (2) _________ it is fast, easy and cheap. There are (3) _________ buses and taxis in Singapore and one cannot drive along the road (4) _________ and without many stops, especially on the Monday morning. The underground is therefore usually quicker (5) _________ taxis or buses. If you do not know Singapore very (6) _________, it is difficult (7) _________ the bus you want. You can (8) _________ a taxi, but it is (9) _________ expensive than the underground or a bus. On the underground, you find good maps that tell you the names of the stations and (10) _________ you how to get to them, so that it is easy to find you away.

Question 1.

A. at

B. in

C. by

Câu 2:

Choose the correct word A, B or C for each gap to complete the following passage.

When you are in Singapore, you can go about (1) _________ taxi, by bus, or by underground. I myself prefer the underground (2) _________ it is fast, easy and cheap. There are (3) _________ buses and taxis in Singapore and one cannot drive along the road (4) _________ and without many stops, especially on the Monday morning. The underground is therefore usually quicker (5) _________ taxis or buses. If you do not know Singapore very (6) _________, it is difficult (7) _________ the bus you want. You can (8) _________ a taxi, but it is (9) _________ expensive than the underground or a bus. On the underground, you find good maps that tell you the names of the stations and (10) _________ you how to get to them, so that it is easy to find you away.

Question 2.

A. bus

B. because

C. when

Câu 3:

Question 3.

A. many

B. a lot

C. few

Câu 4:

Question 4. 

A. quick

B. quickly

C. quicker

Câu 5:

Question 5. 

A. so

B. like

C. than

Câu 6:

Question 6. 

A. well

B. good

C. fine

Câu 7:

Question 7. 

A. to find

B. find

Cfinding

Câu 8:

Question 8.

A. go

B. take

C. get

Câu 9:

Question 9.

Aless

B. more

C. most

Câu 10:

Question 10.

Agive

B. talk

C. show

Câu 11:

Choose the best answer.

I_____ in Jakarta. I've lived here all my life.

Aam used to living

B. used to living

C. use to live

D. am used to live

Câu 12:

Choose the best answer.

Jane_____ for the telephone company, but now she has a job at the post office.

Aused to working

B. used to work

C. is used to working

D. am used to work

Câu 13:

Choose the best answer.

This work doesn’t bother me. I _____ hard. I've worked hard all my life

A. used to working

B. used to work

C. am used to working

D. am used to work

Câu 14:

Choose the best answer.

Dick_____ a moustache, but he doesn't any more. He shaved it off because his wife didn't like it.

A. used to having

B. is used to having

Cwas used to having

D. used to have

Câu 15:

Choose the best answer.

When I was a child, I _____ anyone 40 was old

A. used to think

B. was used to thinking

Cused to thinking

D. was used to think