ngu-phap-so-sanh-nhat-tinh-tu

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) Ba Be Lake is ______  lake in Viet Nam.

A. the larger 

B. the largest 

C. larger 

D. largest

Câu 2:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) The trip to Thailand was _______ experience in my life.

A. the better 

B. the good 

C. the best 

D. best

Câu 3:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) _____ man in the world is 120 years old.

A. The oldest 

B. The older 

C. More old 

D. Older

Câu 4:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) You are _____ girl in our class.

A. the funniest 

B. the funny 

C. the funnier 

D. funniest

Câu 5:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) My sister is _____ person in my family.

A. young 

B. younger than 

C. younger 

D. the youngest

Câu 6:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) Sam is a terrible footballer – He’s ______ player in the team.

A. young 

B. younger than 

C. younger 

D. the youngest

Câu 7:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) What is ______ city in the world?

A. the large 

B. the largest 

C. the large 

D. large

Câu 8:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) This solution is ______ for the situation at the moment.

A. the better 

B. the best 

C. better 

D. the good

Câu 9:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) July is ______ month in a year.

A. hottest 

B. the hottest 

C. hotter 

D. the hotter

Câu 10:

Choose the best answer to complete the sentence. (Em hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng) A lot of people like to drink  ______ milk.

A. hot 

B. hotter 

C. the hottest 

D. hottest