Trắc nghiệm Unit 2 Phonetics and Speaking

• 1Làm xong biết đáp án, phương pháp giải chi tiết.
  • 2Học sinh có thể hỏi và trao đổi lại nếu không hiểu.
  • 3Xem lại lý thuyết, lưu bài tập và note lại các chú ý
  • 4Biết điểm yếu và có hướng giải pháp cải thiện

Câu 1:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. emigrate

B. immigrate

C. advocate 

D. inhabit

Câu 2:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.

A. confide 

B. comfort

C. inflate

D. severe

Câu 3:

A. biology 

B. environment 

C. geography

D. scientific

Câu 4:

A. estimate

B. prestigious

C. proportion

D. urbanity

Câu 5:

A. drawback

B. greenhouse

C. mindset

D. overload

Câu 6:

A. belong 

B. indeed

C. private

D. emit

Câu 7:

A. architect

B. electronic

C. mineral

D. luxury

Câu 8:

A. overwhelming

B. incredible

C. optimistic

D. intellectual

Câu 9:

A. tendency 

B. incidence

C. importance

D. difference

Câu 10:

A. photocopy 

B. particular

C. enthusiasm

D. economy

Câu 11:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Mark: "How do you do?" - Jenny: “____”

A. I'm well. Thank you.

B. How do you do?

C. Not too bad.

D. Yeah, OK.

Câu 12:

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.

Mark: “____” - Jenny: "I think there are various reasons."

A. Do you mind if I think about reasons for urbanization?

B. I'd like to invite you to think about reasons for urbanization.

C. What do you think about reasons for urbanization?

D. Would you mind thinking about the reasons for urbanization?

Câu 13:

Jenny: "I think higher living standard is one of the reasons that many people want to be a city dweller." - Mark: “____”

A. I couldn't agree more.

B. It's nice of you to say so.

C. That's quite all right.

D. Why not?

Câu 14:

Anna: "Personally, I love peaceful and quiet life in rural areas." - Jenny: “__”

A. Neither do I.

B. No, I won't.

C. So do I.

D. Yes, I like it.

Câu 15:

Anna: "In my opinion, some people should stay in rural areas as well as work on agriculture." - Mark: “____”

A. I'm not afraid I don't agree.

B. I'm not sure about that.

C. I'm so sorry, but I agree.

D. Not at all, thanks.